Moving to AZ

Sprintcarfan

Looks like we’ll be moving to the Phoenix/Mesa area soon. Was looking for someone that would be willing to answer a few questions about Arizona youth wrestling and answer questions about youth clubs in that area so we can choose the one that is right for us. If someone is willing even PM me a phone number. Might be easier to talk.

BKramer

There are many people more knowledgeable than I about clubs in Phoenix but if they have not yet replied, feel free to call me directly at 520-609-0760 and I can get you pointed in a few directions. I am not associated with a club but know many who are and without exception, they are all great people and you would be hard-pressed to go wrong with any of those I know.

Brett Kramer
azjhwrestling.com

Sprintcarfan

There are many people more knowledgeable than I about clubs in Phoenix but if they have not yet replied, feel free to call me directly at 520-609-0760 and I can get you pointed in a few directions. I am not associated with a club but know many who are and without exception, they are all great people and you would be hard-pressed to go wrong with any of those I know.

Brett Kramer
azjhwrestling.com

Brett,
Thanks for reaching out. I’ll give you a call this week. I’ll text first so you know who it is. Will be coming from 815 area code. Thanks again!

Shawn

BKramer

Shawn,

East Valley is one I know and is highly respected. I will be out of pocket starting tomorrow through next Friday, just FYI.

Brett