Red Mountain

wjd

Any thoughts on the resignation of the Red Mountain coach last week? It sounds like Karantinos will be taking over again has HC.

MTLION05

Late to this post, but is there any news on why the other coach left? Think Coach K is going to do a great job with the program like he has done in the past.

QCWC

So I’ll take that as there was a rocky finish to his tenure at Red a mountain.
There was no rocky finish to tenure as head coach at RM. He resigned as head coach for a variety of reasons and still teaches at RM. If you are interested in topic and want to avoid misinformation/assumptions, feel free to email qcwcaz@gmail.com and introduce yourself.

MTLION05

There was no rocky finish to tenure as head coach at RM. He resigned as head coach for a variety of reasons and still teaches at RM. If you are interested in topic and want to avoid misinformation/assumptions, feel free to email qcwcaz@gmail.com and introduce yourself.
Nah I’m good. I’ll stick to what I’ve heard. Thanks for the info though.

homerdindon

So you ask what happened, then when someone will tell you first hand, you say nah I’ll stick to what I heard? Makes sense. Administration is a disaster there to put it nicely, I think that’s the gist of it though.