Top Freshmen

Tbone46

Watch out for Cienega’s freshmen. Shoup has dropped to 108, Cole Hickey was varsity at 120(17-9) and has dropped to 115. Jeremy Wirth at 120 and Gabe Levy at 145. They are going to surprise some people!

Matwizard

Watch out for Cienega’s freshmen. Shoup has dropped to 108, Cole Hickey was varsity at 120(17-9) and has dropped to 115. Jeremy Wirth at 120 and Gabe Levy at 145. They are going to surprise some people!
Shoup is definitely a great wrestler. Not sure if he’s wrestled Alanis at 113 but if I’m not mistaken and I could be wrong, Espalin from Chandler bumped up to 113 and beat him at Nate Johnson Duals. He’ll definitely finish in the top 5.

Matwizard

Went to watch Hamilton vs Chandler, tonight. Some impressive wrestling by Elijah Sobas who lost to Corn in overtime. Alanis not on the lineup? Anyone know why he’s out?

chingon76

Staff member
I am sure majority of the Chandler kids will transfer to Larkins prep school next year.
And from what I hear they will not be governed by the AIA or partisapate in any AIA sanctioned events.
Larkin's prep school? Please elaborate

Matwizard

I am sure majority of the Chandler kids will transfer to Larkins prep school next year.
And from what I hear they will not be governed by the AIA or partisapate in any AIA sanctioned events.[/QUOTE

No, a majority of their kids will NOT be transferring to Larkins prep school. They may lose 1 but the parents are smarter than to jeopardize what they have at Chandler.