Coach Chagolla at Mingus Wrestling

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to Coach Chagolla on being apart of Mingus Wrestling now. So awesome to see you in the team photo yesterday! Mingus won all of their duals. Keep it up Mingus Wrestling!!!

Good luck this weekend as well!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone happen to know why he left Camp Verde?

To move onto bigger and better things. I have been trying to tell him to quit Camp Verde for years. He is an EXTREMELY loyal man so it took a lot for him to finally move on. So happy he did. Mingus has way more opportunity ahead.

Camp Verde has been drying out since 2005 & 2006

To move onto bigger and better things. I have been trying to tell him to quit Camp Verde for years. He is an EXTREMELY loyal man so it took a lot for him to finally move on. So happy he did. Mingus has way more opportunity ahead.

Camp Verde has been drying out since 2005 & 2006

Congratulations Coach.

I disagree with you admin. Camp Verde Wrestling won 5 state titles after 2006 with 2 kids becoming 4x State Champions which no one in CV was able to do before. That’s not drying out.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations Coach.

I disagree with you admin. Camp Verde Wrestling won 5 state titles after 2006 with 2 kids becoming 4x State Champions which no one in CV was able to do before. That’s not drying out.

You are correct. I know them all personally so I don't want anyone to be offended, but I think it is safe to say that Camp Verde's schedule has been a lot lighter of seeking tough levels of competition since 05 & 06. I am hoping they make a change to this for sure.

MTLION05

Is it true that Ryan Allred and his dad are taking the reigns and coaching Camp Verde now because if so then I think they will do a fine job of not better in the years to come.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Is it true that Ryan Allred and his dad are taking the reigns and coaching Camp Verde now because if so then I think they will do a fine job of not better in the years to come.

I am not 100% sure, but I hope they are. I hope they also flip that Camp Verde wrestling schedule and also hope to see some Camp Verde guys in some freestyle

MingusCoach

Staff member
Do not under estimate the Allreds. They have extensive knowledge in the art of wrestling and are avid students in building championship teams . In addition they still have a whole bunch of thoroughbreds in their stalls ready to run their race towards a championship title.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Do not under estimate the Allreds. They have extensive knowledge in the art of wrestling and are avid students in building championship teams . In addition they still have a whole bunch of thoroughbreds in their stalls ready to run their race towards a championship title.

I am not under estimating them at all. I know they are great at wrestling. I just want to see them have a schedule that fits their background. They need to be where the competition is.