Looking to volunteer

Jackie Rios

I just moved to Phoenix from Idaho I’m looking to get involved in the wrestling program around the Phoenix area. I am a retired wrestling mom I still stay very involved in my sons old high school program back home even from afar. Would love to work some tournaments or even high school duals. I have several years of experience running track wrestling as well. If anyone could possibly point me in the direction of somebody that could get me going on this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Hillis

I just moved to Phoenix from Idaho I’m looking to get involved in the wrestling program around the Phoenix area. I am a retired wrestling mom I still stay very involved in my sons old high school program back home even from afar. Would love to work some tournaments or even high school duals. I have several years of experience running track wrestling as well. If anyone could possibly point me in the direction of somebody that could get me going on this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Jackie, I am looking for any and all help is welcome for us. We are out of town but have AZ's largest duel tournament. Email me at:
hillismarcw@gmail.com or Mhillis@wrschool.net