FINAL P4P ALL DIVISION RANKINGS BY WEIGHT CLASS BY RANKWRESTLER

swingsingle

It helps to leave the pond and go wrestle the big fish in the ocean in their rankings. I know that’s easier said than done for a lot of teams because it’s costly to go to those big outstate national ranking tourneys like Doc B, Clash, Reno, or beast of east.

It helps to leave the pond and go wrestle the big fish in the ocean in their rankings. I know that’s easier said than done for a lot of teams because it’s costly to go to those big outstate national ranking tourneys like Doc B, Clash, Reno, or beast of east.
I thought this was just based on what happen in the state of AZ? All that aside you're telling me a kid that went 55-0, never went past the 2nd round, pinned everyone he wrestled and never was scored on, should be 3rd?

homerdindon

But it really doesn't help these rankings at all to go to out of state tournaments. I mean Espalin who is probably regarded as the best wrestler in the state outside of probably Ybarra, is ranked behind James Brown who didn't win his state tournament and who he majored during the year. These are rankings as good as a conversation piece, but really aren't consistent in any way at all IMO.

swingsingle

There actually tied with a score of 99.4 and your right these are not used for anything official just good for conversation about who is the best.