Tournament List

KnightRider

Looking for a tournament Dec 15-16, or over Christmas break, preferably in the Phoenix area. The AIA listing doesn't have many tournaments entered for that date and for all dates in general. Thanks!

Hillis

Coach
Our VMI is that date, Dec 15-16. We are in northeastern AZ but host a well run tournament. Kids will get 8-10 matches and teams get to wrestle other schools from all over AZ, NM and NV. We have about 3 spots left. Our events center is large enough to hold our tournament and a middle school/jr high tournament at the same venue (and still have more room). Some visiting teams do sleep in our gym as well. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you the flyer.

CVCougar

Looking for a tournament Dec 15-16, or over Christmas break, preferably in the Phoenix area. The AIA listing doesn't have many tournaments entered for that date and for all dates in general. Thanks!
The Mile High Challenge is December 29-30 in Prescott Valley at the event center. 32 team varsity tournament with a JV tournament on day 1 and a JH tournament on day 2. Email me if interested at afoster@chinovalleyschools.com