Weekend Wars 2017

MingusCoach

Staff member
Great news, Bayfield Colorado and Nevada both bringing up teams to the July 8th WEEKEND WARS. It should produce some more quality matches.

MingusCoach

Staff member
Just a reminder, WEEKEND WARS this Saturday July 22, 2017. If your looking for up to 15 matches early, then this is the place to come. We welcome you to come test your skills and learn what weaknesses you need to fix.

Wrestlers- Three one minute periods of Folkstyle competition. Kindergarten thru high school. Tons of kids show up in every weight class. No lifting in the air. All wrestlers should bring their own white athletic tape and wrestling shoes. (singlet’s and head gear are optional) You must sign the attached release form. Weigh-ins start at 7:00 AM and wrestling commences at 8:00 AM. Please don’t be late as this only holds up everything.

Just a reminder, please have your wrestlers bring their own, white tape, nose plugs, band aids and med kit. I cannot afford to supply all of Arizona's medical needs. Contrary to rumors circulating. I did not receive a "Stimulus" package from Obama.

If you are using Map Quest, use 321 W Apache Trail, Camp Verde AZ 86322 as your destination. So if you want to see different styles of wrestling to help you improve then you should come up. So come on up and join in on the fun

Thank you Coach Chagolla

MingusCoach

Staff member
Awesome! Look forward to seeing. I have had others email that they are coming this weekend. I believe this this Saturday is going to be a barn burner.

So I encourage everyone to come on up and join in on the fun.

MingusCoach

Staff member
WOW! is the best way to describe Weekend Wars this past Saturday. A lot of wrestlers showed up and produced numerous quantities of great quality matches.

Coaches and Wrestlers thanked Camp Verde for providing the free quality mat time. They have committed to return to help attain their personal goals of over one hundred matches in the off season.

It goes without saying that those competitors who compete against quality wrestlers in the off-season, will prevail in the winter season. Life is a series of choices that lead to your destiny. Remember that you are in the driver’s seat in your journey. Make the right choices and life can be rewarding.

I encourage those of you that have not yet joined in on the fun at Weekend Wars, to please come and see for yourself what the excitement is all about.

August 5th is the next one

Thank you
Coach Chagolla

MingusCoach

Staff member
Weekend Wars was very good this past Saturday with great wrestling match ups. Many averaged 14 matches. Thank you to those of you who showed up. Only two more left so come on up and join in on the fun.

MingusCoach

Staff member
Just a reminder that this Saturday September 2nd is Weekend Wars. There is only one more after this one so come on up and join in the fun.

MingusCoach

Staff member
This Saturday September 16th will be the last Weekend Wars for this year. I hope everyone can make it.