Division 3 Team Rankings

CVCougar

Walden Grove certainly looks like the team to beat this year. If the teams that usually attend the Mountain View Duals in Marana are coming back, we could get a really good preview of the state tournament (Walden Grove, Yuma, Safford, Show Low). Not sure if they are going to let those Camp Verde transfers wrestle at Mingus or not, but they could be a dark horse if they do. McKean's son is the real deal and having Coach Chagolla in the room should add a spark. Canyon Del Oro, Marcos De Niza, Chino Valley, Snowflake and Pueblo should put up some good points too.
1. Walden Grove (big win over Cienega and a very strong lineup from top to bottom)
2. Yuma (tough kids should qualify a bunch from their section)
3. Safford (3 super studs and a solid group that will have to grind it out at a tough sectional tourney)
4. Show Low (returning a bunch of state placers that know how to show up in February)

Dennis

I'm saying Walden Grove takes it. I hear they got a new 120 lb that will give any one in any division trouble. Every one will name know by season end. OB

Coach Pat

They're pretty tough. We didnt have everyone in our lineup when we wrestled them (Cienega) but they have some heavy hitters for sure. And the new kid they got from Colorado is pretty good. Wouldnt mind having a stud like that move into my area. HAHA! Although Yuma will still be tough with all their guys in the lineup and so will Safford. I think it'll be a dog fight.

Dennis

They're pretty tough. We didnt have everyone in our lineup when we wrestled them (Cienega) but they have some heavy hitters for sure. And the new kid they got from Colorado is pretty good. Wouldnt mind having a stud like that move into my area. HAHA! Although Yuma will still be tough with all their guys in the lineup and so will Safford. I think it'll be a dog fight.

Yes that kid from Colorado is the one I was talking about. My family and I just moved
here from Colorado and I've been watching that kid wrestle since he was 10. Good kid too.

Walden Grove certainly looks like the team to beat this year. If the teams that usually attend the Mountain View Duals in Marana are coming back, we could get a really good preview of the state tournament (Walden Grove, Yuma, Safford, Show Low). Not sure if they are going to let those Camp Verde transfers wrestle at Mingus or not, but they could be a dark horse if they do. McKean's son is the real deal and having Coach Chagolla in the room should add a spark. Canyon Del Oro, Marcos De Niza, Chino Valley, Snowflake and Pueblo should put up some good points too.
1. Walden Grove (big win over Cienega and a very strong lineup from top to bottom)
2. Yuma (tough kids should qualify a bunch from their section)
3. Safford (3 super studs and a solid group that will have to grind it out at a tough sectional tourney)
4. Show Low (returning a bunch of state placers that know how to show up in February)

A Uhler vs Guerrero matchup would be fun to watch.

I wonder if CV flagged these transfers?

Dennis

Yes that kid from Colorado is the one I was talking about. My family and I just moved
here from Colorado and I've been watching that kid wrestle since he was 10. Good kid too.
How did Owen Berey do today from Walden Grove. Dude is going to be a tough out at any weight but when he gets the two pounds and is 120s he will may be the best in the state in all classes.

Dennis

Did you get to see the kid from Colorado I was talking about?? How did he look?? He is going to be trouble this year for any 120s.