Pre season rankings

Coach P

Great....predictions on who's #1 coming into the season...other than Ybarra this year...anyone else that is a 99.9% sure thing.

FamousLie

Deasey from Chandler is probably a sure thing. I don't see anyone else at 220 in D1 who stays with him, D2 maybe Sutkovic but he's gone now. Espalin from Chandler is good too. I am curious to see if anyone leaves to go over to Valiant Prep this year. That could throw a wrench in some stuff.

Dad3wrestlers

hard work, pays off
Nicholas Steele from San Pasqual, his only losses last season were to a California kid (Tyler Badgett - on of his losses is to Gandara 7-5) and at Terminator in the 18U 145# while winning his legitimate age group. He's tough, fast, smart, very hard worker and just a great kid to represent Arizona (IMO).

DC55

Heard Deasey was weighing 255 at his last tourney. That leaves last years #2 at State Padwe from Pinnacle and#3 Palosika from Mountain Pointe. Palosika was 54-2 and had a strong showing at Nationals in Virginia Beach.

Coachdoerr

Nicholas Steele from San Pasqual, his only losses last season were to a California kid (Tyler Badgett - on of his losses is to Gandara 7-5) and at Terminator in the 18U 145# while winning his legitimate age group. He's tough, fast, smart, very hard worker and just a great kid to represent Arizona (IMO).
Gandara didn’t go to Terminator. Mic is a stud I really enjoy when he comes in our room

JB Doubles

ranking are up for several divisions - I made the D1 ranking base solely on last years State results (I don't maintain them)