Who has the best pools tournament?

FamousLie

Moon Valley: It's easy to get to since Moon Valley is right off the freeway and fairly central to Phoenix and surrounding areas. It's a big tournament so even if you don't advance to the bracket rounds you get a lot of mat time. This is good for younger wrestlers who need that varsity experience. The hospitality room is usually very good. Coach Smith and his admin do a great job with the championship rounds and the finals are the only match being wrestled so everyone is watching. The awards are usually pretty cool too.

As for Centennial, I haven't been there for a while. I know when I was in high school it was towards the beginning of the year and pretty small and lightly regarded. Now it's expanded and it's pretty cool. I don't know how they do the finals now, but when I coached at that tournament it was 3/4 and the championship match at the same time. Now they have a 5th/6th placing too, so I don't know. Centennial is also kind of far out west, even though it's close to the 101, it's still pretty far away for teams or fans to drive all the way out there. If I'm gonna drive out to watch something it'll be Peoria. When I coached there we only had one kid place, he won it in a pretty exciting match, and they had some pretty nice awards. Don't remember the hospitality room, probably not bad and has only gotten better. I think that Moon Valley having bigger numbers and more of a prestige, especially with their championship finals makes it a better tournament.

I've never been to Payson's tournament so I can't say how good it is.