2016-2017 Division II rankings 2/6/17

Coach Pat

Queen Creek is freaking tough. I think it'll be a dog fight between Queen Creek Marana Mountain View and Liberty. And don't count out teams like Williams Field and Cienega. They may not have a bunch of champs, but they could possibly place every kid they qualified, or close to it.

East Valley

Queen Creek is freaking tough. I think it'll be a dog fight between Queen Creek Marana Mountain View and Liberty. And don't count out teams like Williams Field and Cienega. They may not have a bunch of champs, but they could possibly place every kid they qualified, or close to it.
That's the best thing about D2 this year. The most balanced teams could be the difference. Can't wait to watch. Whoever wins it will have really earned it!

East Valley

Hey it's best not to single out a HS kid on a message board. Bust on a team or have an opinion about how it will go but leave the kids out of it. There is no place for that. I'm sure he's worked hard to do the best he can. He still made it to state.

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed. @easydoesit please do NOT do that again. Usually we give 2 warnings. This is the only warning. Positive post, constructive criticism is allowed but negativity directly at a wrestler will not be tolerated - we ban ip addresses, not just usernames.

Kellyboys

Isaac kelly finished 6th at 108 this is his second year wrestling...snapped 3 fingers in final match...watch out for him next year he's coming for it
Congrats to vargas finishing first at 108 he deserved it tough kid