2017 - 2018 DI preseason rankings

bayoubadger

Info for 195 update - Neblina from Cibola is certified at 220 and has not wrestled yet. Santa Cruz from Corona was beat by Sobas from Chandler 8-4. Rees from Sunnyside beat Sobas from Chandler 9-0.

Coach P

yes, any info would be appreciated....I think Alanis is in the AIA spotlight now. That sucks. Let the kid wrestle!

TUMBLEWEED

yes, any info would be appreciated....I think Alanis is in the AIA spotlight now. That sucks. Let the kid wrestle!

How is that Alanis moves to a different town after not having technically participated in any sports at Sunnyside and gets put in the spotlight, and yet the Costeneda brothers move a couple miles down the street after playing football this year at a different school and wrestling last year at a different school and are already cleared to wrestle and participating at Reno TOC this weekend for Cibola?

East Valley

My son and I stood right by him at Fargo. He made 182 for both styles. If he wants to wrestle 182 He can certainly make it. Whether he wants to or not, I have no idea. But he can definitely make the weight
Most people cut down for Fargo. He's going 195.

bayoubadger

How is that Alanis moves to a different town after not having technically participated in any sports at Sunnyside and gets put in the spotlight, and yet the Costeneda brothers move a couple miles down the street after playing football this year at a different school and wrestling last year at a different school and are already cleared to wrestle and participating at Reno TOC this weekend for Cibola?
Who's Alanis living with?

bayoubadger

Couldn’t they only get in trouble if they’re part of the coaching staff?

No.

Article 15.12.4.11 of the AIA Bylaws states: "Persons "indirectly associated with the school" include, but are not limited to, parents of players and booster club members. Such persons are prohibited from providing or performing any of the examples of recruitment listed in this section and its interpretations."

AZ_wrestlinFan#1

No.

Article 15.12.4.11 of the AIA Bylaws states: "Persons "indirectly associated with the school" include, but are not limited to, parents of players and booster club members. Such persons are prohibited from providing or performing any of the examples of recruitment listed in this section and its interpretations."
Oh wow!! It doesn’t look like this was thought through very well