2018 Tucson State

BKramer

Just to let everyone know, I sent out a flyer and Information Sheet to my contact list last week for this year's tournament. The dates for the tournament are January 26 and 27 and will once again be held at Marana High School. Although we are not expecting big changes, we will have a few new wrinkles here and there.

As always, please visit our website (azjhwrestling.com) for more information on the tournament and we look forward to the coming season and hosting all of you that can make it. We had a great turnout last year with 67 teams and almost 700 wrestlers and would like to top that this year!

Brett Kramer

BKramer

Tucson State entries are due tonight at 10:00 pm. As of today, we have 67 teams on the list with one of those "iffy". We expect between 600 and 700 wrestlers and great competition. Seeding will be done Wednesday online (via WebEx) by a committee of about 10 coaches from throughout the state, at which time we will also randomly draw the weight class we will start with in the finals.

Please reach out to me if by some chance you plan to attend but have not yet contacted me (believe it or not, I had one do so today).

Best of luck to all!

Brett