27th Annual Sand Devil Classic - Jan 19th and 20th

Hello Coaches,

I just wanted to invite your team to the 27th annual Sand Devil Wrestling Classic here in Page Arizona on January 19th and 20th. Here is why you should come:

This year in addition to our usual hospitality and great awards I will be raffling off a 3 day two night stay at the Lake Powell Adventure House here in Page to one lucky head coach. The stay is complete with three bedrooms, free golf on Lake Powell National Golf Course, and a half day guided trip on the Lake. The package is valued at over $1200.

Check the place out at https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20250887
and the guide service at www.fishingpowell.com

·Teams from Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado and Nevada

·We run a Hard Luck tournament for all wrestlers who get eliminated on Friday or early Saturday. Most wrestlers get three matches out of it. Our goal is that no wrestler leaves with less than five matches. You could also bring a few of your better JV wrestlers and get them a few matches on Sat.

·The tournament is well run and efficient. Our goal is to get you on the road by no later than 5pm on Sat. (and most of the time it is earlier than that).

·We spare no expense on awards. Our medals are of the highest quality. We frame the custom printed foam board champion’s bracket. The consolation champion is awarded the running bracket that we use throughout the tourney.

Our Cujo Award (best light weight wrestler) is a custom made Hopi Pot

We have the Quinn Keith award that is given to the best come back wrestler (someone who loses their first match and battles back to medal). We also have a fastest pin medal and a most valuable wrestler award. Our team awards are handmade, custom Navajo Sand Paintings.

·I would put our hospitality up against any hospitality room anywhere. You will absolutely leave here heavier than when you came.

·By coming to this tournament you will be supporting a remote, small town wrestling program that struggles with fundraising.

Hope you can make it,

Kyran Keisling
kkeisling@pageud.org
928-660-0136

Attachments

• 2018 Invite Letter1.pdf
    52.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: