Any of the State Tournament streamed?

wjd

I've watched it the past couple of years via the NFHS Network. It seems like the AIA site or TrackWrestling will have a link to it when tourney time rolls around. It's a pay per view deal, but a month of service is $9.95 (just remember to cancel so it doesn't get billed monthly to your card). I found it's actually better than watching in person. There's a camera on every mat, so you can open multiple browser tabs and toggle back and forth between several matches.

jrliving

I signed up for the NFHS live stream. It's a good option as the Trackwrestling archived videos are slow to load right now. Is there any way to get the mat number of an upcoming match so I know which of the 12 video feeds to watch?

wjd

I signed up for the NFHS live stream. It's a good option as the Trackwrestling archived videos are slow to load right now. Is there any way to get the mat number of an upcoming match so I know which of the 12 video feeds to watch?
I always keep trackwrestling open in another browser as they show the next up matches in their dashboard window.