Contenders next year

staples

wondering who will be in contention next year Team wise at Div I and Div II, with the new alignment in effect. DIII, should be Walden Grove, DIV St Johns....

79Charger

wondering who will be in contention next year Team wise at Div I and Div II, with the new alignment in effect. DIII, should be Walden Grove, DIV St Johns....
I believe Millenium will be a strong contender when they drop down to Div II next year. They seem to have a good coaching staff and a number of returning under the radar but tough kids at the lower & middle weights. They also have a couple of kids in the upper weights who missed most of this past season, but could be dominant next year.

bayoubadger

I believe Millenium will be a strong contender when they drop down to Div II next year. They seem to have a good coaching staff and a number of returning under the radar but tough kids at the lower & middle weights. They also have a couple of kids in the upper weights who missed most of this past season, but could be dominant next year.
You do realize that Sunnyside is also dropping down to DII next year, don't you?

79Charger

Actually I did not realize this. However, I still believe that Millenium will make a strong showing in the Div II team race next year. I also believe that Millenium will have a handful (at least 3, maybe more) individuals contending for individual State
titles in Div II next year.