8. Ironwood Ridge (4 returning qualifiers) 1st 2016 DI
9. Deer Valley (4 returning state qualifiers) 6th 2016
10. Desert Edge (4 returning state qualifiers) 10th 2016
11. McClintock (4 returning state qualifiers) 11th 2016
12. Poston Butte (4 returning state qualifiers) 18th 2016
13. Marana (4 returning state qualifiers) 14th DI 2016

whenndoubtchokemout

"when in doubt, chokem out"
D2 will be interesting, Liberty will reload with some young talent and studs they already have, Campo Verde will be tough and Marana Mountain View on paper has the most returning qualifiers but my favorate to win it all is Queen Creek, they got some talent coming in and 4 state placers coming back.

whenndoubtchokemout

"when in doubt, chokem out"
Does anyone know how Jimmy Dietz is doing, hAve not seen him wrestle since State. Usually wrestles in the off season (great freestyle and Greco wrestler). Hope to see him back on the mat, good wrestler and a key pice if Liberty wants to be in contention for a Team Championship.

East Valley

It's hard not to like Queen Creek. They were tough last year & if Rico is there with what they had they should be in the hunt. With the Hawkins at Williams field they also look tough. I know another transfer or two will be going there as well. If Ironwood Ridge keeps their studs and they get some of the tough Tucson Cyclone freshman they could be right there too. I'm pumped for D2! They might be the most exciting Division next year! I think 7-10 teams could step up and contend.

Coach Pat

Heard from a pretty credible source that Dietz from Liberty is done wrestling. Too bad if it's true.