D1 Comprehensive Rankings

bayoubadger

When is the deadline for turning rosters in?
I don't know. Also, is there something that would prevent a change at weigh-ins? Say you don't have a full team and kid doesn't make weight. Why couldn't you just let him wrestle the open weight class above him?

chingon76

Staff member
I don't know. Also, is there something that would prevent a change at weigh-ins? Say you don't have a full team and kid doesn't make weight. Why couldn't you just let him wrestle the open weight class above him?
that is allowable at Duals but I don't think it's allowed at sections or State. Our sectionals rosters are due on Wednesday

wjd

Just updated the rankings. Got word that SS is bumping RBY up to 138. Let the panic begin.
So was this a hoax to get everyone riled up or did you have bad info? According to the trackwrestling brackets released this morning, Bravo Young is at 132 for sectionals.

bayoubadger

So was this a hoax to get everyone riled up or did you have bad info? According to the trackwrestling brackets released this morning, Bravo Young is at 132 for sectionals.
I went with the information that I was given. It couldn’t have come from a better source. Take that for what it is worth. Whether something changed or a smokescreen was the intention all along, I do not know.