D3 preseason rankings

chingon76

Staff member
According to the Track Wrestling Lane Evens (Chino Valley) defeated Conner Schweigert (Show Low) and Colby Evens (Chino Valley) defeated Tanner Fellows (Show Low). The rankings should reflect these victories.
made adjustments accordingly. BTW what event on track? I was looking for Witt Duals

Mopar

Zane Mckissick and Sergio Romero have been wrestling 160. Wayman beat Velasquez and Nelson at Red Mountain. Looks like Kilgore has dropped to 145.

aktoaz

Is there any way to get this thread for D3 rankings updated?I know a lot of young men are not listed in the correct ranking for weight classes.Thanks!

chingon76

Staff member
Is there any way to get this thread for D3 rankings updated?I know a lot of young men are not listed in the correct ranking for weight classes.Thanks!
I will definitely update it. What changes are you specifically referencing. I don’t have time to research each wrestlers current weight. If you have current weight and wins let me know and I will modify post accordingly.

Coachdoerr

I will definitely update it. What changes are you specifically referencing. I don’t have time to research each wrestlers current weight. If you have current weight and wins let me know and I will modify post accordingly.
How about D3 106