Does anyone know?

Does anyone have the following numbers?

Most Pins in a HS AIA Career? (Only during HS Season Duals Tournament and state) till date?(AZ Wrestlers only)

Most Majors?(HS season Career only)

Most Tech Falls?(HS Season Careers only)

Least amount of points scored on a wrestler during AIA HS Season? (only AIA HS duals HS tournaments state and sectionals, not including anything like RMN etc, high school related only) AZ ONLY WRESTLERS

How many wrestlers in Arizona pinned all their opponents from AIA HS Sectionals to State?

How many AZ wrestlers were able to pin all opponents all the way from AIA HS Sectionals to AIA State and also NOT get scored on?

Fastest pin in a AIA HS Season?

I was just curious if they still keep track! If anyone has any any info or names it would be good to see.

***Please do not do any bashing. Just looking for numbers.

SPRAWL

I'm aware of a few missing stats. 1.Jackson Allen should be added to the list of 4 time state champions. 2. Adam Henderson broke the single season pin record with 48 in 2018. There may be others missing as well, but I most closely follow D3.

Coachdoerr

Does anyone have the following numbers?

Most Pins in a HS AIA Career? (Only during HS Season Duals Tournament and state) till date?(AZ Wrestlers only)

Most Majors?(HS season Career only)

Most Tech Falls?(HS Season Careers only)

Least amount of points scored on a wrestler during AIA HS Season? (only AIA HS duals HS tournaments state and sectionals, not including anything like RMN etc, high school related only) AZ ONLY WRESTLERS

How many wrestlers in Arizona pinned all their opponents from AIA HS Sectionals to State?

How many AZ wrestlers were able to pin all opponents all the way from AIA HS Sectionals to AIA State and also NOT get scored on?

Fastest pin in a AIA HS Season?

I was just curious if they still keep track! If anyone has any any info or names it would be good to see.

***Please do not do any bashing. Just looking for numbers.
All the records are on the AIA website

Coachdoerr

How do you submit a wrestler for consideration for one of the individual records?[/QUOT
I'm aware of a few missing stats. 1.Jackson Allen should be added to the list of 4 time state champions. 2. Adam Henderson broke the single season pin record with 48 in 2018. There may be others missing as well, but I most closely follow D3.
the stats have not been updated yet by AIA. They will put them in