Family Fun

BDBlue

Food for thought, which of the brothers/family members are best in AZ? We have soe great families but if they had a family round robbin who wins? Lol... Some of these would make for some fun family get togethers!

I'll start... Lets Try the Andrews Clan out of Safford... I think Trey wins the round robbin but not by much. If we don't figure in weight and go strictly off of Pound for Pound, Trey beats Tyrell (big brother) by the slimmest of margins due to Tyrell being the big brother. Both skill sets were similar but Trey was better on top. Tyrell and Dawon, I think, is a toss up. Both brought a different type of wrestling to the mat, it was effective for both at the time. I thikn they trade on their feet and Tyrell outlasts Dawon due to sheer try hard. Trey beats Dawon based on he tries harder and doesn't get tired. -Thoughts?

What about some other families? We do have some good ones, some really good old families in AZ! Anyone want to try to do the Gallicks, Larkins, Ortiz', Chagollas, De Berry's, Swerdfergers, Bravo's, Garza's... That's just a couple but I know there are more!

BDBlue

There was already a long thread about this. Scroll down and it's there.

I looked at all the pages and didn't see it, regardless, it'd be nice to restart one! Especially seeing how as anything past the 8th Page (Last page of threads) would be so OLD that it wouldn't matter.

BDBlue

REGARDLESS... Who cares if this was a thread elsewhere... This is the thread now! A lot more brothers added to the family legacies this past year.

Lets talk!