Jr High Wrestling Tournaments

BKramer

I have not seen a list posted here or elsewhere. What I can tell you is that our state tourney (in Prescott) will be January 31 and February 1. Tempe State will be either the 18th or 25th - with the calendar "rolling" this year, it makes the dates fall a little less cleanly. I haven't seen Alex post his dates so I don't know about Tempe...but I am sure he will post them soon (or maybe already has and I missed it/them?).

Marana HS will host a tournament on January 25th because Coach Hiley called me about it.

Beyond that, Safford and Benson are generally after the first of the year (probably the 11th and 18th respectively, but I don't know for certain). There is the Black & Gold, Thunderbird, and Thoroughbred tourneys before the break. And of course, Mile High will be over the break this year as I believe Coach Foster has posted on this site.

Not sure what you need but PM me or call me directly if you need some contact information, specifically for southern or northern AZ and I will be glad to put you in touch with whoever I know. I am not sure who the "go-to" folks are in Phoenix but no doubt someone on this board will be willing to help you.

Brett Kramer
520-609-0760