Looking for small school tournaments

GEEKMEDIC

We are a brand new D4 program in the Phoenix metro area in our first year of Varsity competition. I am looking for recommendations on any small school tournaments we can attend. I understand that will require travel. I appreciate any suggestions that anyone can offer.

Thanks,

Robert

A

aaron1126

I would recommend "The Verde Duals" a lot of mat time with smaller schools. Very few large schools go there. It is hosted by Camp Verde High School.

Verrado is hosting a tournament jan 15-16, its our second year hosting it, and follow up with a fresh jv tournament the next weekend

jewlsjess

Dysart Duals

We are still looking for a few more teams to help make this year's Dysart District Duals complete. We will be hosting it at Dysart High School in El Mirage on January 15 and 16. This will be a good opportunity for all to get your wrestlers up to 7 matches in preparation for sectionals. We would like to do pull outs for individuals but we will continue to visit this in the months to come. Please see the information attached and let us know so we can save your spot.

Hope to see you there,

--
Benton Bloom
Spanish Department
Head Wrestling Coach
Dysart High School
11425 N. Dysart Road
623-876-7500 Ext. 1565
bbloom@dysart.org

Concho

Round Valley Survival of the Fittest Tourney Second week in January . Good small school tourney