Mordecai questions

Connorsdad

I've been reading the message board and noticed that Sebastian is back this year. Can anybody tell me where he was the last 2 years? I heard a rumor he moved to Colorado but never saw him wrestle there. Is he a State title Contender this year? Any information would be appreciated. I always enjoyed watching him when he was a little kid.

AZ_wrestlinFan#1

I've been reading the message board and noticed that Sebastian is back this year. Can anybody tell me where he was the last 2 years? I heard a rumor he moved to Colorado but never saw him wrestle there. Is he a State title Contender this year? Any information would be appreciated. I always enjoyed watching him when he was a little kid.
My sources tell me that he didn’t wrestle in Colorado. He wrestled out in Rio Rancho last weekend in the Southwest Shootout. He’s the 170 for SS.

Connorsdad

My sources tell me that he didn’t wrestle in Colorado. He wrestled out in Rio Rancho last weekend in the Southwest Shootout. He’s the 170 for SS.
Thanks I appreciate it. I noticed on some other post that people said if he's eligible. Is there a question about his eligibility? How could there be if he lived in Colorado last year and didn't wrestle? I know he finished second in the state as a freshman what happened his sophomore year of high school? Once again thanks in advance for all the help.

AZ_wrestlinFan#1

Thanks I appreciate it. I noticed on some other post that people said if he's eligible. Is there a question about his eligibility? How could there be if he lived in Colorado last year and didn't wrestle? I know he finished second in the state as a freshman what happened his sophomore year of high school? Once again thanks in advance for all the help.
My sources tell me that he attended Flowing Wells High School but didn’t wrestle.

jfingd

Staff member
Not sure who the Desert Vista kid was that Mordacai wrestled tonight, but he made him look like a chump. Dominated.

bayoubadger

He went to Flowing Wells for one year, lived in Colorado for one year, didn’t wrestle either place. He’s the frontrunner to win state at 170.