Peoria results yet?

Connorsdad

I'll try one more time. I called and left messages with the athletic department there, I posted all over this message board so I'm going to try one last time and create a new thread. Is there anybody at that school that will post the results on this message board? If not a simple "no we don't care about anybody knowing what happened" will suffice and I'll stop posting. Sigh!

Since Peoria doesn't seem to publish, I doubt any one person will have complete results. Are you more focused on specific group of weight classes or just in general? That may narrow down and help you on message boards.

106- James Brown (Sunnyside) vs Caden Perez (Sunrise Mountain). Terrible match with neither wrestler engaging. Brown came away with win. 3/4 was Cibola's Juan Sierra over Westwood Charley Boyle.

113-Great match with Manny Garcia (Sunnyside) beating Kvavle (Corona). I believe it went to sudden victory. Low scoring match, but full of action. Love to see this match up again. 3/4 was Sunrise Mountain's Ramirez over Hamilton's Hosokowa.

120-Eddie Flores (Northview) over Manny Garcia (Sunnyside). Great test for Garcia in preparing him for State.

Maybe someone else can take other weights and give details???

Mike Jarman

106- James Brown (Sunnyside) vs Caden Perez (Sunrise Mountain). Terrible match with neither wrestler engaging. Brown came away with win. 3/4 was Cibola's Juan Sierra over Westwood Charley Boyle.

113-Great match with Manny Garcia (Sunnyside) beating Kvavle (Corona). I believe it went to sudden victory. Low scoring match, but full of action. Love to see this match up again. 3/4 was Sunrise Mountain's Ramirez over Hamilton's Hosokowa.

120-Eddie Flores (Northview) over Manny Garcia (Sunnyside). Great test for Garcia in preparing him for State.

I believe the hasokawa kid is from mesquite not Hamilton

chingon76

Staff member

Are there 2 manny garcias wrestling for Sunnyside? Or is one kid a superstud wrestling two different weights? :)

Mike Jarman

113 was yabarra not Garcia.

Connorsdad

Since Peoria doesn't seem to publish, I doubt any one person will have complete results. Are you more focused on specific group of weight classes or just in general? That may narrow down and help you on message boards.

on a post under a different heading a gentleman got my email address and sent them all to me. So I do have them. Thanks for all your help guys