Pre season rankings

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk - HS' started by Coachdoerr, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Coachdoerr

Coachdoerr Well-Known Member

is it to early to start talking next season

2. Coach P

Coach P Well-Known Member

Great....predictions on who's #1 coming into the season...other than Ybarra this year...anyone else that is a 99.9% sure thing.

3. FamousLie

FamousLie Well-Known Member

Deasey from Chandler is probably a sure thing. I don't see anyone else at 220 in D1 who stays with him, D2 maybe Sutkovic but he's gone now. Espalin from Chandler is good too. I am curious to see if anyone leaves to go over to Valiant Prep this year. That could throw a wrench in some stuff.

4. Dad3wrestlers

Dad3wrestlers hard work, pays off

Nicholas Steele from San Pasqual, his only losses last season were to a California kid (Tyler Badgett - on of his losses is to Gandara 7-5) and at Terminator in the 18U 145# while winning his legitimate age group. He's tough, fast, smart, very hard worker and just a great kid to represent Arizona (IMO).

5. DC55

DC55 Member

Heard Deasey was weighing 255 at his last tourney. That leaves last years #2 at State Padwe from Pinnacle and#3 Palosika from Mountain Pointe. Palosika was 54-2 and had a strong showing at Nationals in Virginia Beach.

6. Coachdoerr

Gandara didn’t go to Terminator. Mic is a stud I really enjoy when he comes in our room

7. Coachdoerr

8. Dad3wrestlers

Dad3wrestlers hard work, pays off

No he did not, the kid that he lost to at Terminator had a "quality" loss to Gandara (7-5) sorry for the confusion.

Coachdoerr likes this.