SS vs Chandler

TUMBLEWEED

Yes. My sources tell me that Randy Robinson at 170 and the kid that transferred from Sunnyside were no shows... I hear Chandler only scored 18 points.
AZ-wrestling fan #1,
What do your “sources” tell you about Robinson being listed at 160 on Chandlers track wrestlng roster?

I think he MIGHT have scored some team points at 160 Vs. SS

AZ_wrestlinFan#1

AZ-wrestling fan #1,
What do your “sources” tell you about Robinson being listed at 160 on Chandlers ***** wrestlng roster?

I think he MIGHT have scored some team points at 160 Vs. SS
Or nah? Elijah Wyatt won that match.... my sources had told me.
What happened with Espalin/Brown or Lopez? How about Kelly?
My sources tell me that Espalin pinned Lopez in about 40 seconds and Brown pinned his guy in about 10 seconds..

Coach P

^^^^^thank you. So 6 for Espalin and 6 for Kelly....did Deasey beat Gonzales? Even with Alanis it would not have been close. The groves bros will be a huge addition, but not enough to change the outcome.

AZ_wrestlinFan#1

^^^^^thank you. So 6 for Espalin and 6 for Kelly....did Deasey beat Gonzales? Even with Alanis it would not have been close. The groves bros will be a huge addition, but not enough to change the outcome.
Alanis probably would’ve wrestled Garcia at 120.... I could only guess who would have won that...

TUMBLEWEED

They are scheduled to meet again on Jan 10 at a 4 way duel along with Desert Ridge and Horizon.

Maybe Chandler will make an attempt?