Tempe Jr High State Tournament Jan 21st 2017

East Valley

The Tempe Jr High State tournament will be Jan 21st. For seeding the deadline is Jan 14th. On their website there is a flyer, info on the seeding meeting & procedures. www.azsunkids.com

I'm not personally associated with the tournament. I do however highly endorse the tough competition & recommend attending!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
The Tempe Jr High State tournament will be Jan 21st. For seeding the deadline is Jan 14th. On their website there is a flyer, info on the seeding meeting & procedures. www.azsunkids.com

I'm not personally associated with the tournament. I do however highly endorse the tough competition & recommend attending!
Are you guys planning on just running straight through to the finals? We feel some parents will appreciate it if we came a captured the finals on film.

East Valley

Are you guys planning on just running straight through to the finals? We feel some parents will appreciate it if we came a captured the finals on film.
I'm not in charge but they usually just run it straight through then do the medal matches all at the same time at the end. It's a great, tough tournament!