Toughest team in Arizona 2018-2019 (all divisions)

CVCougar

just a question who is new kid at 152 for sunnyside , is he really from cuba
I think so. Saw him at the Mile High Challenge and he was a beast. I don't know if he spoke any English or if they just coached him in spanish but whatever they are doing is working. His intensity got him in trouble with the referees a little but he reeled it in for the finals. It will be fun watching him and your Safford hammer because they both know how to go upper body.

WolfPack

Im curious as to how Chandler will be able to replace Alanis and Kelly....

We won't.

We have a good freshman at 113 but he needs another year. I might get in trouble for saying this but from 126 to 182 we have a huge in void of talent this year. There might be some promise there with some of them but they need a year or two. They also need to put in the time in the off season and who knows if they will. My issue is my son and I do not look at wrestling as just a part time high school sport. He wrestles and trains 12 months a year and I guess I expect too much when others on the team do not.

Coachdoerr

Im curious as to how Chandler will be able to replace Alanis and Kelly....and Cibola losing Gandara was huge. Also heard Walden Grove lost Lopez....Now Yuma will have some serious studs coming up for the next few years from that Somerton youth program. Anyone have any idea about Yuma's lineup? they are d3 correct?
Yuma high does not get kids from somerton they are in the Kofa district