West valley summer open mat

Seth1983

Hello im coach Baker im an assistant coach from cactus. I will be hosting open mat tuesday 5pm friday 5pm sat 10am at cactus.

I would also like to send by boys to other schools.

Hello im coach Baker im an assistant coach from cactus. I will be hosting open mat tuesday 5pm friday 5pm sat 10am at cactus.

I would also like to send by boys to other schools.
Do you bring your boys to the Camp Verde Weekend Wars? Great competition and most kids get between 7-10 matches free of charge. Others that want more get over 12 quality matches. USA Card is all that's needed. Next one is July 7. We travel up from Tucson for everyone of them. Worth the 3 hour trip every time!

mattmn

A huge thanks to Coach Baker and the varsity boys from Cactus High School in Gilbert. They welcomed 2 Minnesota boys to practice with them during open mat time. Visiting AZ for 10 days taking care of new nephew/cousin and boys needed some butt kick'n work'n out...delivered!!! Great vibe, team connection, and work ethic in the wrestling room! We'll be back for practice anytime we are in AZ!!! Worth the 40 minute drive 2x. We wish u a FANTASTIC season!!!!! ❤MN Varpness Family

Is Cactus coming to Camp Verde for the weekend wars this Saturday? It was great meeting you and your team at the Simpson camp and West Coast Nationals. It would be great getting some more quality mat time with you guys this Saturday. Your team is loaded.

Seth1983

A huge thanks to Coach Baker and the varsity boys from Cactus High School in Gilbert. They welcomed 2 Minnesota boys to practice with them during open mat time. Visiting AZ for 10 days taking care of new nephew/cousin and boys needed some butt kick'n work'n out...delivered!!! Great vibe, team connection, and work ethic in the wrestling room! We'll be back for practice anytime we are in AZ!!! Worth the 40 minute drive 2x. We wish u a FANTASTIC season!!!!! ❤MN Varpness Family
Just saw this. wanted to say thank you for the compliment it was pleasure having your boys in the room fine young gentleman. My is calebbaker132@gmail.com i would love to send a couple cactus shirts your way

Seth1983

Is Cactus coming to Camp Verde for the weekend wars this Saturday? It was great meeting you and your team at the Simpson camp and West Coast Nationals. It would be great getting some more quality mat time with you guys this Saturday. Your team is loaded.
sorry i didnt reply been busy i also coach football. im trying to get a head count for this weekend