WRESTLIN’ AT THE WROCK 2019 Summer Duals- Fort Defiance, AZ

Hillis

The WRESTLIN’ AT THE WROCK Summer Duals ARE BACK! The dates will be June 21st -22nd, 2019 (preceded by a one-day camp on *June 20TH) with teams from throughout the Southwest. Each team should get about 10 matches.
The fee for all teams will be $250.00
-make checks payable to Window Rock Wrestling Club (fees will help the team travel afar for the 2019-2020 regular season)

(No more than 20 wrestlers per team)
-Weight classes 100, 106, 113, 120, 126, 132, 138, 145, 152, 160, 170, 182, 195, 220, and 285.
-All wrestlers MUST have a release form. The release form will be attached to this and via email.
-High School wrestlers only (incoming freshmen, no graduated 2019 seniors please- this is an opportunity for your 2019-2020 athletes to get their mat time).
-Weigh ins are not formal and coaches need to use their discretion. (Honor System)

* Thursday June 20, Thom Ortiz (former ASU SunDevil 3x all-American and former ASU head wrestling coach, founder of WFF-MMA) will be the guest clinician on with a wrestling camp, from 9am -3 pm. NO EXTRA COST

-Friday June 21st, Wrestling starts at 10:00 am and Saturday June 22nd wrestling starts at 8:00 am. Wrestling will end around 4pm on both days. We will wrestle 5 rounds each day, maxing out your wrestlers’ mat time.

Email me for flyer at: mhillis@wrschool.net or hillismarcw@gmail.com

Hillis

Coaches,
Here's the list of interested teams so far. I hope you will add your team to this and we all grow. Plenty of mat time and not too grand a price. Remember, this also helps WRHS high school's seasonal expenses. Plenty of room, t-shirts, and a camp from Thom Ortiz.

WRock WRestling-Window Rock HS
Ganado HS
Monument Valley HS AZ
Bradshaw Mt
Newcomb NM and Wingate NM (combining into one team)
Gallup NM
Techfall WC (Houston and El Paso TX)
Atchison County HS, Kansas
Granite Hills HS, CA
Royal HS, Simi Valley CA
Cedar Park, TX
Frontier High School, CA
Porterville CA
Valencia HS CA
There are at least two more teams but I haven't got thier locale, although one is from CO.
Volcano Vista, ABQ NM

If you have any questions, concerns, ideas, anything....communicate with me and I will get back to you.

Hillis

Still got room for more teams. Just picked up Painted Desert WC from Holbrook. That's a classy name!

Hillis

Two more possibles....Blue Ridge and Durango CO. We'd still love to have more teams. So join the fun and get your kids some good mat time.