You Make The Call

East Valley

It was on the border. I don'have a problem with them stopping it. The fact we are debating it tells me it was close. I love rough wrestling but health of the kids first.

I just watched it again & the kid didn't put a knee down first (His responsibility to bring him safely to the mat) I think the ref made the right call. (& safety first)

Now if that is Greco or Freestyle then yes totally legal.

Last edited:

TUMBLEWEED

Kid left in an ambulance cause of a cheater, season over cause of a cheater! Smh!!!!

Let me get this right.. you think the kid intentionally broke the other kids elbow??
I highly doubt it.
I have known this kid for close to 10 years. Yes he is intense. But wouldn't you be if you were out there??
Aside from that, he and his family are some of the nicest people you can meet.
I did not see it happen..
Is there a chance that the injury was caused by the other kid not knowing "how to be thrown"? I have seen it time and time again.
Get a less experienced wrestler in a dangerous situation and they go against the flow instead of rolling with it.

In my opinion you should not be trashing a kids names like that. And then call the whole team losers? Come on man..

YOU ARE "wrestingfan#1" you should know better then that.
Ain't cool.
Especially when you are operating under an alias

I mentioned another kids name on here in a constructive manner a few years back. It almost got me banned for life.
Haha

The smirking from coach, I believe, and wouldn't give 2 thoughts about you talking smack about an adult.