Az Jr. High State Championships (GIRLS & BOYS) SEEDING MEETING

COACH

SEEDING MEETING is Sunday, January 9th, at Perry High School (Main Gym) AT NOON.
2 Coaches per team permitted. (NO CHILDREN OR WRESTLERS)
ATTENTION: DEADLINE TO BE SEEDED
All seedable wrestlers must be entered in track wrestling tournament site by January 8th by 8 pm. to be seeded. (see link below)

You will be able to add wrestlers up til January 14th NOON. But they will not be seeded.

Az Jr. High State Wrestling Championships will be January 15, 2022, with weigh-ins on the 14th.
Remember the State tournament is open to all 5-8 graders. We will have a girls division this year and Team entry pricing. (one wrestler per weight for team pricing) Boys only: $310 Boys & Girls: $450 OR $22 per Wrestler.
Here is the link to pay as a team or enter your POs. It will be at Perry High School this year.
Team entries will be available through the district: If you don't have enough to make the team entry cost effective, you can enter your team on track wrestling and pay individually.
https://cusd80.ce.eleyo.com/course/...d-middle-school-wrestling-state-championships
When making the P.O. It is being made to CUSD Community Education - ATTN: Az Jr. High State Wrestling Championships - Mail to: CUSD Civic Center 1525 W. Frye Rd., Chandler, AZ 85224
ALL Participants must be entered online through track wrestling. This is the Direct link:
http://www.trackwrestling.com/registration/TW_Register.jsp?tournamentGroupId=196708132
We will have satellite weigh-ins again this year. If you are interested, please contact me for more information.
I will be sending out satellite locations a few days before weigh-ins, if you are registered and paid, you are welcome to attend any location.
I have also attached the flyer. Please pass on the word, forward the information.
I am always available for any questions or concerns. Ronda.Pavlenko@gmail.com

Attachments

• 2022 JR HIGH STATE Flyer.pdf
    298.4 KB · Views: 6

COACH

SEEDING MEETING IS TOMORROW AT PERRY HIGH SCHOOL, NOON. PLEASE GET YOUR SEEDABLE GIRLS ENTERED TODAY.