WRESTLING ROOM

1801 E. FIR ST.
COTTONWOOD, AZ

NO WRESTLER, TEAM, OR SPECTATOR ENTRY FEE

ALL ATHLETES MUST PRESENT A CURRENT USA WRESTLING CARD AT REGISTRATION

GET 8-12 MATCHES BEFORE LUNCH FOR FREE!

MINGUS WEEKEND WARS.png

Mingus Wrestling

All wrestlers are required to submit a parent-signed release waiver in order to participate. Form is attached.

Attachments

• 2021 Mingus Waiver Weekend Wars Release.pdf
    10.9 KB · Views: 13

MingusCoach

Staff member
Weekend wars was awesome with huge number of wrestlers in attendance. So many teams brought quality wrestlers. The quality of wrestling matches was phenomenal. Unbelievable is the best way to describe several of the matches. Thank you to all those who came up and participated. Teams/clubs in attendance, ALA Queen Creek, Bradshaw, Camp Verde, Valliant, Mingus, Laveen, Humboldt, Snowflake, Arizona College Prep, Coconino, Pinnacle, Kofa, Cornville, Prescott, Arizona Lutheran, Chandler, Corona Del Sol, Patriots, Thoroughbred, Somerton, Brophy, Holbrook, Liberty, Canyon View, Cactus Shadows, Pueblo, Anza Trail, and Payson. Sorry if I missed anyone, some of my paperwork was missing.

MingusCoach

Staff member
Las Vegas Team coming to Weekend Wars this Saturday. So if you are looking for different styles of competition, come on up and join in on the fun. Don't be late.

MingusCoach

Staff member
Another good turn out. Again so many teams brought quality wrestlers. The quality of wrestling matches was breath taking. Unbelievable is the best way to describe several of the matches. Thank you to all those who came up and participated. Teams/clubs in attendance, ALA Queen Creek, Bradshaw, Chain Gang, Camp Verde, Casteel, Mingus, Laveen, Humboldt, Snowflake, Page, Pinnacle, Kofa, Cornville, Yuma, Prescott, Arizona Lutheran, Chandler, Corona Del Sol, Patriots, Thoroughbred, Somerton, Brophy, Holbrook, Liberty, Canyon View, Cactus Shadows, Payson, Mesquite, Somerton, Ganado, Flagstaff, Basic, Globe, Prescott, Pueblo, Anza Trail, Yuma Catholic, Grind House, and Payson. Sorry if I missed anyone, some of my paperwork was missing.