Watkins Trained Wrestling Camps

Hello everyone, if it is possible to give me some information on some clubs or hs that could use a clinician to come in show some technique. I want to help those high schools and small clubs with youth programs especially who don't do well because of possible funding problems or whatever the case may be. Trying to help grow wrestling the best way possible helping others out along the way. Feel free to email at buck.watkins@stokes.k12.nc.us

I am offering clinics for high school, middle school and elementary wrestlers at a very affordable price. Please feel free to contact me at Buck.watkins@stokes.k12.nc.us or Call me at 336-831-5823. Also Ask me about spring and summer clinics/Camps as well.

Buck has an amazing gift of being able to lead and teach by example. He has worked with me in several different areas as a Coach, Camp Clinician, and a professional. During his time at Seton Hill College I hired Buck to be my personal assistant in day to day operation of the All-American Wrestling Camp at Lowell, Michigan, and Flat River wrestling program. It was his ability to be patient, manage his time effectively, and take leadership in getting daily tasks accomplished. His responsibilities were to manage all of our volunteer staff, coordinate team travel, and manage and oversee all Wrestler Supervision responsibilities. Since having his assistance my day to day operations in running Summer Wrestling & Camp program has become much more efficient
Robert M. Stehley
National & State Director
National United Wrestling Association for Youth

Head Wrestling Coach at West stokes High school
Former Assistant Coach at Wayland Baptist University Naia ( 2 men All Americans, 7 women all Americans)
Seton Hill University 4 year starter Division 2
Head Instructor of Watkins Trained Wrestling Club and Camps
Counselor and Instructor at Rob Wallers All American Wrestling Club Largest and longest running club in Pennsylvania
Works With Nuway as a Instructor