2021 AZ boys and girls state Wrestling Championships

Miles Nuessle

Here's what Miles Wrestling (MWP) offering. We're going to follow as close as possible to the AIA. We're also going to have it at an unbelievable beautiful five-star resort. I've already booked the venue. I own all the equipment we have 10 brand new matching mats we have 30 beautiful monitor time clocks that will have the kids name on there and what club or school they are from. We also have all the live streaming equipment computers, cameras, support system for all that. Every mat will have live streaming so those who may not feel comfortable going because of covid or those out of town can watch their loved ones. Please go to the website and look at our covid precautions. We want to keep athlete, coach, family and friends as safe as possible. Also our head judge Justin Hartman will recruit the best of the best Arizona certified refs to be there making all the right calls. The convenience of leaving your hotel room walking downstairs to the great big huge gorgeous Grand Canyon Ballroom is so cool and convenient. During downtime you can enjoy all the amenities that JW Marriott Desert Ridge has available including an amazing water park lazy river and delicious restaurants. Desert Ridge is across the street with over 38 restaurants and stores. High Street with restaurants and entertainment is right next door to Desert Ridge. The MWP family of red shirts are the best team in the country keeping everything running on time and smooth. I am also going to have some really cool intros for the beginning of the tournament. Then for the championship matches we are having amazing special introductions with bios and special effects. For the first time we're going to have something in Arizona that is really fun and unique. On the conclusion of Sunday the 28th we're going to have "AZ who is number one" To qualify you have to be a 2021 Arizona state champion. This will be absolutely free to the athletes. We're a proven company. MWP Vision Quest back in November was amazing! Any suggestions or thoughts you may have to make this AZ state championship the best it possibly can be would be greatly appreciated 602 326 3473 now with that all said As a father of a three-time state champion from liberty I want the AIA to change their mind. Nothing will take place of being in the record books permanently for the AIA state Wrestling championships. Yes we are offering an outrageous alternative that's going to be crazy good. However. My heart and my prayers are that the AIA change their mind and the kids can have the season they've worked so hard for for many many years. We have five tournaments so far planned for 2021 please check out the website. milesmwp.com thank you and God bless, Miles

Last edited: