Larkin resigns from Seton Catholic

A

aaron1126

Link.

http://arizona-wrestling.com/larkin-resigns-seton-catholic/

chingon76

Staff member
I had heard the rumors circulating near the end of the season. I'm sure he will do great wherever he goes. I know he will coach his son to greatness too. Seton has a "next in line" from what I've heard. I'm not sure of the name though.

CVCougar

He will bring success to wherever he ends up. Along with being a really good coach, he will get a lot of good freshman wrestlers to come his way. If they change up the transfer rules, he will get even more to come. Casteel is going to have the same kind of fortune with hiring Coach Callison. Make room for 2 more new powerhouses in AZ wrestling.

whenndoubtchokemout

"when in doubt, chokem out"
If I am correct, Casteel only has a freshman class and next season will have freshman's and sophomore's. I don't see much transfers or the program becoming a powerhouse for another 3-4 years. Seton lost a great coach, i just feel bad for the studs who will have to wait and see who will take over or look at transferring out. The good thing is with the new AIA RULE, they will only have to sit out 50% of the season or go back to thier home boundary school.

CVCougar

I have already heard from many quality incoming freshman that plan on attending Casteel because of the great coach. They are still a few years away but will certainly be doing a lot of damage in D3 until they get moved up.