Megatron Phoenix Oct 10-11

MEGATRON

Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to let everyone know that Megatron has made some changes to how we run tournaments and we have had some great success! Computers in convention centers has not worked out at all, so we have eliminated computers and it has been awesome ever since. Orlando, Dallas and Atlantic City were all very successful, efficient and were up to my standards when it comes to total competitor, fan experience. We have started on time, ended early, no dead mats throughout the day and people leaving happy and excited about returning the following year. Duels have ran without a hitch. For the individual tournament, we use same mat, match #, we make announcements often so everyone is on track with where each mat is in regards to progression, and advancement. The tournament is ready to go as soon as you walk through the doors!

We are looking forward to Phoenix Oct 10-11, and we will also give out the next 3 years of dates for Phoenix at the tournament!

We have some deals for all who have supported us in the past and want to thank you for your support during our growing pain years. We want you all to be excited about this years tournament how we will build into in the future!

Megatron link below

http://www.megatronevents.com/

Track registration link below

http://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/registration/BasicPreReg1.jsp?tournamentGroupId=191981009&TIM=1442437112523&twSessionId=qxgnvthzqdxujfp

MEGATRON

$30- 2nd early bird pre-reg ends sunday at midnight for Megatron Phoenix

It will then go to $40 then $50, then $70

We will no have walk ups and registration will close on Friday at 3pm so we will have everything set for sunday with no issues. We want to have our 4th successful tournament in a row, like Atlantic City, Orlando and Dallas.

MEGATRON

We're about a week away and excited about coming back to Arizona. For those that want to save a couple bucks, the $30 early bird registration ends Sunday at Midnight, it will be $40 after that.

If i get enough responses I will hold an additional weigh in Saturday night. I would also be open to the thought of friday night satelite weigh in, however it would have to be with someone i know and trust and it would only be in couple areas. We would need a group in order for this to happen...If your interested in either Email me at megatronevents@gmail.com with the subject Saturday Night weigh in, or friday night satelite.

http://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/registration/BasicPreReg1.jsp?tournamentGroupId=191981009&TIM=1442437112523&twSessionId=qxgnvthzqdxujfp

MEGATRON

Team List for Megatron Phoenix so far with about 10 teams still to register this week. The following teams are sending representatives from their club.

Amphi wrestling club
Arizona Champions
Arizona Grapplers
Arizona Heat
AZ Elite
Barstow Riffians
Bear Wrestling Club
California Slammers
Campo Verde
Db elite
Falcons
Grindhouse Wrestling Club
Horizon
Independent
Iron Patriots
Kingman
laveen wrestling
Mountain Lion
Mustang
Payson
peoria
Predator
Sandra Day O`Connor
Sunkist
Thorobred Wrestling Club
Tucson Cyclones

MEGATRON

$40 registration is open til Wednesday, then thursday is $50, friday is $70, get your registration in before its too late!

MEGATRON

Updated Team List

Amphi wrestling club
Arizona Champions
Arizona Grapplers
Arizona Heat
AZ Black
AZ Elite
AZ Gold
Barstow Riffians
Bear Wrestling Club
Birmingham High (CA)
California Slammers
Campo Verde
Cougars
Db elite
Falcons
Grindhouse Wrestling Club
Horizon
Independent
Iron Patriots
Kingman
laveen wrestling
Mountain Lion
Mustang
Payson
peoria
Predator
Sandra Day O`Connor
Sunkist
Thorobred Wrestling Club
Tucson Cyclones

MEGATRON

$40 pre-reg ends tonight at midnight, $50 for thursday

We will have a satelite weigh-in in Tuscon area Friday night

Amphitheater H/S wrestling locker room, Ed Romic will be hosting the weigh in
125 Yavapai Rd

5-6 pm but i would get there early to be safe
email Ed with questions eromic@gmail.com

I will also have a saturday night weigh in from 6-6:30pm in Convention Center Lobby, I would also get there around 5-5:15 to be safe with parking and finding it.

If i find another group that wants to do a satelite weigh in, i will consider it, but it has to be a group, not an individual

MEGATRON

I would like to thank everyone who came out to support Megatron in our 4th year in AZ. From the parents to competitors and coaches that know how things do not go to plan at times, I appreciate all who have stuck by us and waited out the storm. In my opinion, and the opinion of all that i spoke to, this year was well done. We started on time, roughly ended on time and did not have any dead mats either day. We moved through the brackets without any setbacks and had only one minor injury on the second day. Officials did an outstanding job and we saw some good matches.

Next year I will go out and bring in a lot of out of state competition. We should have teams here from NJ, FL, PA, NY, UT, CO, NM, TX, and CA for starters. I have an entire year now to work on this event and am excited for our future across the country. In Atlantic City about a month ago i spoke to a couple teams that wanted to come out next year, and after this years success, I will encourage more from the east coast and around the country.

I will be posting for next year as soon as a couple weeks from now. I am looking for help from about 10 programs for next year. Those programs will be compensated in many ways for their help. First 10 to jump in get the sponsorship. I want groups that want to help the event grow as well as improve on this year and make it better for next year. I already have ideas for next years event and want this to be the premier event here in AZ.

Special thanks to Aaron Hancock, LC Cain, Ed Romic, Mr. Waynan, Lee Hovis, Coach Rubio. Also to Buddy Ortiz for your constant support.

Duel Results:

Varsity

1St Lc All stars
2nd Cal Slammers Gold
3RD AZ Gold

Wrestlers who received the Dominance Award Singlet.

Ryder Shulte
Wyatt Fry
James Armstrong
Hilario Moreno
Jimmy Waynan
Jonovan Smith
There were many worthy candidates, but only a few can receive the award.

I will post the individual placers over the weekend.

Thanks again to all who came this year and in the past, as we move forward with Megatron Phoenix!