Wrestling Officials needed

AZREF

We will be starting our wrestling officials clinic in October.
Our local association is looking for additional officials to help officiate High School & Jr High matches and tournaments.
We provide all of the training and help out with getting uniforms etc..
You will be compensated for the matches / tournaments you work. Duals are $45 - $63, plus $10 for travel. Tournament fees will vary.
It a great opportunity to continuing to contribute to the great sport or wrestling.
If you have wrestled and/or have wrestling experience then becoming an official will be a pretty easy transition.
You can find additional information at: www.aiaonline.org and select the 'Officials' tab about 1/4 way down.
You can also contact me at: CHJAZ1@COX.NET

AZREF

Just a quick update:Our 1st meeting is October 13th, 2015 @ 6 PM. The meeting will be held at the AIA office located @ 18th & Glendale AVE, Phoenix. About 1/4 mile west of the 51 freeway on the Northeast corner of 18th ST & Glendale.
If you need additional information and/or have any questions, please contact me: chjaz1@cox.net. We will have additional clinic during the month of October & November in the east & west valley, but coming to the 1st would be great so we can the process going. Hope to see you there!!

AZREF

Just a quick reminder about out upcoming meetings. 1st on Tuesday Oct 13th, 2015 @ AIA office (18st & Glendale). 6 PM. Other meeting will be held @ Moon Valley HS for the west valley and Mesquite HS for the east valley. Date are Wed. Oct 21st @ AIA 7 PM; Tuesday Oct 27th @ Moon Valley & Mesquite HS @ 7 PM, Tuesday Nov 3rd @ Moon Valley & Mesquite HS @ 7 PM ; Sat Nov 7th 9 AM (mat clinic) @ Moon Valley & Mesquite HS. Need more info or have a question please contact me @ chjaz1@cox.net. We are very short of officials and are inviting people to come and become an officials, so the HS & JR matches/events around the valley will have official there for the teams. Thanks & I hope you will consider joining up with us!!!