DI Finals Comentator

bayoubadger

It seems as though the commentator for the online streaming of the DI Finals does not have a very good understanding of the sport of wrestling. We need to get someone in there that knows what they are talking about. Heck, feed me and put me up in a hotel and I would do it for free.

East Valley

I didn't feel that way personally. I think they are doing a great job! It's hard to cover all the events that they do. For such a small cost to me it's priceless. Sure he may have rooted for my son's opponent a little but I'm sure he knew him. Haha. Just the editing, filming, driving to locations, putting on the production & the website. That takes an incredible amount of work & organization!! Keep up the great work guys!! This is really the best venue for Arizona Wrestling. I'm a fan & very supportive of all that you are doing!!

Oh & I'm guessing they paid their own way to state.

bayoubadger

East Valley said:
I didn't feel that way personally. I think they are doing a great job! It's hard to cover all the events that they do. For such a small cost to me it's priceless. Sure he may have rooted for my son's opponent a little but I'm sure he knew him. Haha. Just the editing, filming, driving to locations, putting on the production & the website. That takes an incredible amount of work & organization!! Keep up the great work guys!! This is really the best venue for Arizona Wrestling. I'm a fan & very supportive of all that you are doing!!

Oh & I'm guessing they paid their own way to state.

My apologies. I should have clarified. I was speaking of the NFHS Live stream of the DI Finals. Not Arizona-Wrestling.com. That is the one through the AIA website. The guys at Arizona-Wrestling.com are doing a great job and I am a huge fan. Keep up the great work.