New referees needed - Help save Arizona wrestling!

jrliving

Similar to other High School and youth sports, wrestling is having a hard time attracting and retaining enough referees to meet the demand. You can help by becoming a referee and/or suggesting the idea to someone else familiar with the sport.

Our local association is looking for additional officials to help officiate High School & Jr High matches and tournaments. We provide all of the training and help out with getting uniforms, etc.

You will be compensated for the matches/tournaments you work. Multi-Dual meets during weeknights are typically $135, plus $10 for travel. Tournament fees will vary but can be $200 for a Saturday tournament. A referee can make up to $2,500 during the season depending on their availability. It's also an opportunity to contribute to the great sport of wrestling.

If you have wrestled, coached or been a wrestling parent becoming an official will be an easy transition. Officiating wrestling is also a great part-time job for a college or trade school student.

Registration starts June 1 each year. Fingerprint clearance cards take several days or several weeks to obtain but last for 2 years or 6 years depending on which provider you use. Training starts in October each year.

You can find additional information at: www.aiaonline.org and select the 'Officials' tab and then 'How to become an Official'.
You can also contact us at: john8489@gmail.com, chjaz1@cox.net, mp4542@att.com

Sidneymag

I im exceedingly content encountered this one stunning internet page. I at this moment own advantageous understanding plus viewpoints just that I can utilize to each my favorite private furthermore occupational life. I most certainly will store it plus disseminate it through my relatives and buddies certainly. I'll go on to scan this one web site for the additional productive guidance.

Any harm caused by precipitation, sleet, or snow should be repaired by a reliable roofing contractor. Your roof, which guards you and everything within from the elements, is an essential element of your house or place of business. Even though undertaking it on your own could appear like a budget-friendly choice, it can also be unsafe and ineffective. For this reason, it is always better to trust a respected roofing company with all of your roof needs. A reliable roofing company is the way to go when it comes to resolving precipitation harm. They are equipped with knowledge, skills, and resources needed to assess the injury, create a strategy for resolving it, and efficiently accomplish the task. This ensures a complete roof fix and gives you peace of mind being aware that your house is protected from further rain damage. It is not advised to attempt a do-it-yourself top fix following impairment from downpour, hail, or wintry weather. It might be dangerous and inefficient. Professional roofing businesses have the essential abilities, knowledge, and tools to securely and effectively complete the work. Moreover, they are able to spot likely challenges and provide recommendations to avert additional impairment. They can also guide you through the coverage claims process. Please explore our site to learn more about the roofer business my brother and I just founded in Arizona. We're starting a webpage that will provide beneficial information regarding roofing installation also Tailored commercial roof builder services for
Grasping the cruciality of adequate attic insulating in averting frost dam formation e897aaa