Weekend Wars

MingusCoach

Staff member
Re: Weekend Wars 2015

I can't believe how many requests I have already had inquiring about dates for weekend wars. Looks like this years attendance will be extremely high. Even the elementary weight inquiries are up. Can't wait for it to get started. March 19th is the first Weekend Wars. That's less than a month away. So mark it down on your calendars.

If you attend every Weekend Wars, you should easily exceed over 100 matches in the off-season. With those kind of numbers it is inevitable that you will improve.

Arizona is on its way up. Congratulations to one and all. In 2016-2017 I look forward to watching Arizona Wrestling’s quality level rise and advance to a position of excellence. With so many dedicated Coaches, parents and teams, I am confident that those participating in off-season Weekend Wars will again improve in leaps and bounds finding themselves at the top of the State podium.

Thank you
Coach Chagolla

MingusCoach

Staff member
Re: Weekend Wars 2015

Weekend Wars in two more days. All are welcome. If your looking for some great mat time then this is where you want to be. You will get a minimum of 5 matches before noon. You can get up to twenty matches if you are self motivated. So come on up and join in on the fun.